Reusable Produce Bags
- WHAT YOU NEED: Do you want to start living a greener, plastic-free and zero-waste life? We have the best starting point: the amazing reusable produce bags pack will allow you to avoid the toxic and polluting plastic bags at the grocery!
- 100% NATURAL: Our set of 6 zero-waste cloth and mesh bags is made with 100% organic cotton that is not only eco-friendly, but also non-toxic, so you can avoid using harsh chemicals that may transfer on your ingredients.
- EASY TO USE: The reusable produce bags are a great alternative to storing and carrying all of your groceries, including vegetables and fruits, herbs, bread, rice and even grains! From now on, your regular trip to the farmer's market just got easier!
- REUSABLE: One of the best parts about these organic cotton grocery bags is that they are extremely resistant, so you can use them over and over again. Also, they are machine washable so you can clean them effortlessly.
- A GOOD CAUSE: With our reusable produce cotton and mesh bags, you will make a real impact on the environment by giving up on using disposable plastic bags. Also, our company supports Water Aid on their mission to ensure clean water around the world.
Set of 6: 5 Cotton and 1 Mesh Bag
Are you looking for the best alternative to plastic bags without having to worry about rotting fruits and vegetables? A reusable produce bag is just what you are looking for.
Unlike plastic bags, which cuts the air source for the produce placed inside them, these high-quality reusable produce bags will allow your food to breathe and that means they won’t rot. Opting for a plastic-free and zero-waste bag option such as those made of cotton and mesh, means you are not just helping the environment but also keeping your produce fresh as long as possible. Plus, who can resist the chance of enjoying more savings and less food waste? Aren’t these a good enough reason to make the switch?
These reusable produce bags are eco-friendly and can hold a wide array of items including vegetables, fruits, bread, rice, grains and more.
Easy to care: Hand or machine wash them in cold water, don't tumble dry. Flat or line dry. They are made of unprocessed fabric, never washed or bleached, so they will shrink about 7-10% after the first wash, but will stretch back out.
Why continue using plastic bags, which can hurt the environment, when you can go for a reusable and eco-friendly bag for your produce and other grocery items. You can even use it to store your cosmetics, shoes, and even laundry. Some variations come with an instant close drawstring bead, making it very easy to keep closed. When not in use, they are also foldable and does not take up too much space in your drawer.
Go green! Help the environment and be a role model in your community. Ditch those plastic bags and go for our stylish, eco-friendly, and affordable reusable produce bags.
In support of WaterAid