Snow Skiing Glasses Anti-fog Ski Mask
Frame Color: Multi
Lenses Optical Attribute: UV400 Protection, Mirror Coating
Sport Type: Skiing
Lenses Color: Multi
Lens Height: 9.8cm
Frame Material: Acetate
Lenses Material: Polycarbonate
Lens width: 17.8 cm
Item Type: Eyewear
Feature: Scratch resistant, impact resist
Style: Anti-Fog Goggles
Lenses Optical Attribute: UV400 Protection
Goggles: Ski goggles
Over the Glass(OTG): Support
Ski glasses: Ski snowboard
Applicable People: Adult, Men, Women
Snowboard: Goggles Snowboard
Quality: Test one by one
- New Upgrade Version - Better anti-scratch performance, better long-lasting anti-fog performance, better helmet-compatible, better anti-slip strap function, great optical clarity spherical lens with super wide vision;
- Spherical wide-view lens - Double lens made of solid PC material for impact-resistance and anti-fogging.
- Extra-long strap - Adjustable strap with comfortable wearing experience and helmet compatibility suitable for different winter sport e.g. skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and etc.
- High-Cost Performance - High-quality TPU frame with best impact-resistance and three-layer foam for comfortable wearing. Compatible with helmet and suitable for different winter sports: skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and etc.
- Real Full Mirror Tech - Comprehensive REVO coating on outer lens with edge to edge mirror reflection, different VLTs for various weather conditions.
- Wear Over Glasses (OTG) - COPOZZ Goggles features an OTG (over glasses) design that lets you wear your glasses under the goggles.
Due to the strong sunlight, reflected light from snow mountain and cold wind that stimulate the eyes, we suggest you choose a security professional ski goggles while the brand "COPOZZ" is your best choice. COPOZZ ski goggle is more fit for your face and can prevent your eyes from the heavy wind. The lens is made from imported material and its mirrored coating is hardened, scratch-resistant and abrasion-proof. The goggles are 100% Anti-UV, play a key role in eyes protection.
- Please tear protective film inside when using.
- There will be color differences in different angles of view because of Mirror Coating.
- Please do not use mascara or other oily substances in case the lens gets dirty.
- Please air-dry the goggles after every snow sport e.g. skiing, snowboarding and etc.
- Please do not wipe the inner lens which will invalidate anti-fog function.